• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help for Dad in Castle Rock

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
Hey guys, I need a favor. My 84 year old dad, who actually does pretty darn well, is snowed in. He has a big rear wheel drive car, but the dude that plowed his street plowed his garage shut, and he is in no condition to shovel out. He has run out of a couple of prescriptions which are ready and paid for at the Castle Rock Safeway on Wilcox, but has no way to get them... Is there anyone in the area who could pick up the scrips and deliver them to my Dad? I will be able to get up there late this afternoon, but am concerned with his health in the interim...

Give me a call on my cell if you can help out - thanks.

Chris
303-903-7465

All is well, Dad is home with me. Thanks to FrankZ for the crosspost to Colorado4x4...

Chris

John,

Thanks, he got to the store early this time around, and is stocked with food and scrips to be holed up for a couple of days. They're calling for 16-30 at our place in north Springs/Monument... hope eveyone stays warm, and thanks for thinking of me.

Chris

Back