• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

azusa, sunday 11th!!!!!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
not to steal cory's glory but if you cant make it out saturday we will be out there sunday! 9am at Jbox CB channel 4 see ya there!

if you need directions PM me, and i think we'll do BYOF&D on this one :D

hey were in grimm, were gonna go sunday instead of tomorrow. so ill be there with you guys, when you meeting up?

I am a maybe. The Cherokee will not be there, but maybe the TJ...

GrimmJeeper said:
be ready for dust if your TJ is topless just FYI :D

The top is on!

We have been to Azusa once before in the XJ, last year. It was OK. Fun to watch, but we did not know anyone there. I think going with a group will make it more fun!

hey cory if you want to ride with me when you get there that would be cool, im gona chil and watch just relax, not beat the beauty to hard out there, its ruff on here being 3 inchs off the ground lol. Anywho we can be a chase camra vehicle... get some good haulin ass shots of them going by or somethig iono just talkin out my ass... holla see you foolioz on sunday.

peace
ted

i appreciate the offer ted, but ill be in a jacked up f 350 sitting on 35s, ive known this cat im going with for 3 plus years and weve been wheeling together since...either way, ill see you out there, i appreciate the offer!!!

p.s. since when do you beat the hell outta you jeep lol

tuesdaysfall said:
i woulant really consider that beating the hell outta a jeep lol!!! i wish i could get my santa fe out there lol thatd be hilarious
he romped it harder than you ran the manche toughguy :D he did good for a stocker dont knock him!

lol im not knocking, just giving him a hard time...aside from that i ran the mj pretty hard ouot there, considering the oil leaks and the transmission problems i had out there!

well as it ends up, my family planned my moms b-day party (and didn't tell me) for tomaro, so i will be unable to attend. I was looking forward to going. Well to all you guys i havn't met yet that are going, and to thouse of you who i know, sorry i wont be there take lots of pics..

Peace
ted:sad1:

Sorry guys, won't make it afterall. Too much to do to the XJ to get it ready for JV.

I will be starting on it tonight.

Ya'll have fun!

Back