• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa, this Sunday July 1st....

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, water levels are down.....so who is interested for this weekend, July 1st.........

Plz, only post up if you will be attending, and how many people with you.

What: Mudfest 2007 v1.1 (1.0 was in May). This is not an official event.
Who: Anyone with 4wd that wants to hang out.
Where: Azusa Canyon OHV area
When: Sunday, July 1st. Meeting up @ Jack In The Box off of Azusa Canyon exit, from the 210 at 10:00a. (Depart at 10:30 am sharp)
Why: Because it's always fun to watch other people destroy their rigs.

Post up if your coming!

I am thinking about it. I just went on Sunday so......we will see. Hopefully a few people will chime in. Kraker? Skwerly? Bueller?

silverslk said:
I am thinking about it. I just went on Sunday so......we will see. Hopefully a few people will chime in. Kraker? Skwerly? Bueller?

i am trying my hardest to make it, but saturday i get back from tahoe and sunday is the wifes high school reunion so i might not be able to make it. im trying to back out of the reuinion if i can i'll be inside the canyon by 9 so i hope i'll see ya guys there!

lets go people!! 4th of July pre weekend will be packed!

:( prob is my woman goes in for surgery on Friday. If she's cool with me bailin while she recovers, I am ;). I sure would like a good dose of stupidity. Besides, I got a front locker now and i'm itching to see how it works! We'll see....

ok guys i will most likely be there. im running low on funds ;) but i'll have some waters and such in my cooler to share with whoever shows, and the usual mystery bottle of something :cheers:

just to entice more people to come here is a pic of my jeep after i got back (sorry its thru my kitchen window screen lol.

its usually black:

IMG_0777-1.jpg

rocker.gif

LMAO horrible!! You must have added 200 extra pounds on the thing LOL! Looks like ya had fun though. I'm currently fixing my roof rack (yea, came broken lol, weak welds, so i'm re-welding) and mounting it tonight.

ok so lets see so far i count:

tony
me
maybe john
maybe skwerly
maybe andy

the mud is perfect guys, i saw 11 big trucks stuck in the same mud pit at once last sunday!!! dont worry there are plenty of places to drive to avoid the mud if thats not your thing or you dont want to get stuck. most people just line up along the edges of the mud pits and watch the big guys go nuts out there :D there are places for kids to play as well so dont let that stop ya!

lets do this~! everyone who doesnt come likes men lastara

oh yeah, by the way, if you dont get there early dont bother coming last sunday they started turning people away around noon, they only allow 450 vehicles (that includes dirtbikes and such) in the canyon at once. if anyone wants to meet up earlier i'll be in the canyon by 9am, i'll try to get us a good spot close to the big pit. andy, if you come bring the easy up i'll throw it on my rig and haul it in if you want to meet up early.

Last edited:
Leep said:
Ok Guys, looks like I will be able to make it, but my jeep will be at home. I will be driving my work vehicle, my boss sed it was ok to bring it. So with that said, count me in.

Leep

as long as its 4x4 you're good, they wont let you in without it.

my wife is running a relay marathon from reno to tahoe from friday thru saturday (http://www.renotahoeodyssey.com/), i may not be getting back into town until after midnight sunday morning. i'll do my best to make it up for this but if im not there its because im dead asleep. i may just get back here after the 8 hour drive, drop her and the baby off, then head right back on the road and pass out up by azusa :D im nuts like that

Gerr said:
Count me as possible. I might even have someone to tag along

ok so:

tony
me (maybe +1 lifted chevy pickup)
leep
dan (+1)
skwerly?
andy?
jonh?

looks like a good group :D if someone brings a propane grill and someone else brings some meaty goodness we'll be all set :D

PS: tony bring my HIDs :D

GrimmJeeper said:
ok so:

tony
me (maybe +1 lifted chevy pickup)
leep
dan (+1)
skwerly?
andy?
jonh?

looks like a good group :D if someone brings a propane grill and someone else brings some meaty goodness we'll be all set :D

PS: tony bring my HIDs :D
Of course Mike....

Ok, so if you guys want, i will donate meat!! I dont have the propane grill though..........

Gerr said:
Count me as possible. I might even have someone to tag along
Alright Dan, so you haggled me to come to Cleg....now it is my turn to haggle you....dont wimp out, join us!!

Leep said:
Ok Guys, looks like I will be able to make it, but my jeep will be at home. I will be driving my work vehicle, my boss sed it was ok to bring it. So with that said, count me in.

Leep
Dennis, dont even think of backing out!!!

Back