• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fog light switch - no indication light/power

Tony_SS

NAXJA Supporting Vendor
My factory fog light switch isn't working now. No light on the switch or power to the fog lights. What's the first thing I should check with this? Everything else works, headlights, etc.

My factory fog light switch isn't working now. No light on the switch or power to the fog lights. What's the first thing I should check with this? Everything else works, headlights, etc.

Better watch out... Around here they get mad if you ask a question that could be found in a FSM! :rof:

Either that, you are expected to pay someone else to fix it for you!

They only allow certain questions here.

My factory fog light switch isn't working now. No light on the switch or power to the fog lights. What's the first thing I should check with this?

Ummmm... how about the fog light fuse in the PDC fuse box under the hood ? As had been posted numerous times, one of the mini fuses in the 1997-2001 PDC provides power to the fog lamp switch. As posted, switch problems are common.

Back