• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

As of today, I have been a civilian for 10 years. Doesn't feel like that long ago.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Funny a memory just popped up on my FB timeline. Aug 1, 5 years ago I drove away from my last BAH paid for rent house with DD214 in hand. Kind of struck a nerve. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I actually looked at my jeep the other day and thought... how does this not have a parking ticket yet.

Drove mine last couple of days with no top and doors.

It was amazing!

mac 'but not an XJ' gyvr

I had all 4 of mine out this week

I had all 4 of mine on the road last week. First time in months I drove the '96.

I've been working on trying to trade the motorcycle for a jeep that can go top less. Most recently a a guy said my 06 was to old to trade for his 07.:dunno:

Been on "light duty" since I had my appendix taken out last week, but its so slow here this week Id rather be in the back of the shop. Got me thinking I REALLY need to finish up the jeep or take some kind of vacation soon. If only the entire west coast wasnt on fire....

Doing truck stuff.

2f0a9d5221e858a217f626a5b710e0b7.jpg

Back