• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do I need upgraded injectors?

Yea there are no number on there site, but they could have done the latency research and only posted the injectors with similar latencies.
Dino hasn't done research on latency.

If you don't end up getting a wide band, be sure to schedule some dyno time to see what your ratio is under load (and of course the power output). Better safe than sorry. :)

Ah good idea about the dyno. Anyone know a good dyno in central or northern Utah they would recomend?

Ah good idea about the dyno. Anyone know a good dyno in central or northern Utah they would recomend?

If you know anybody with a Subaru WRX they might know of a place local.

Stroker installed and running. I've finished the 500 mile break in. Seems to run fine so far with the Bocsh 4 hole injectors (0280155784). Though a few times in the first 500 miles I've seen a miss-fire code for #4, #6 (once for #5) which happened at startup each time. Not sure if it's from the injectors. I've reached out to [email protected] about a custom ECU tune but I haven't heard back in about a week so far.

Anyone had experience working with Chris on an ECU tune? Is email the way to go? Is he slow to respond?

Stroker installed and running. I've finished the 500 mile break in. Seems to run fine so far with the Bocsh 4 hole injectors (0280155784). Though a few times in the first 500 miles I've seen a miss-fire code for #4, #6 (once for #5) which happened at startup each time. Not sure if it's from the injectors. I've reached out to [email protected] about a custom ECU tune but I haven't heard back in about a week so far.

Anyone had experience working with Chris on an ECU tune? Is email the way to go? Is he slow to respond?

I finally received an email reply from Chris (yay)!

Back