• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Toggle/rocker switches.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
I know I can get then at radiocrap, and parts stores and such. I was wondering if anyone had a few for cheap that they were not using. I want to do the trans solenoid and TC lockup mod and need a couple of 12v switches. One would be spst for the TC lockup (led or not, doesnt matter). And the other would be spdt or dpdt, whichever works.. with ON-OFF-ON pos. Any maybe some wire and connectors for this as well.

I know I can get then at radiocrap, and parts stores and such. I was wondering if anyone had a few for cheap that they were not using. I want to do the trans solenoid and TC lockup mod and need a couple of 12v switches. One would be spst for the TC lockup (led or not, doesnt matter). And the other would be spdt or dpdt, whichever works.. with ON-OFF-ON pos. Any maybe some wire and connectors for this as well.

Got any particular style in mind? I can go through my odds & sods box and see what I can come up with.

Where are you, anyhow?

Sounds like a junkyard "pocket item", get some spare fuses and bulbs when you are there too.

Got any particular style in mind? I can go through my odds & sods box and see what I can come up with.

Where are you, anyhow?
I live in Pismo. Whatever you care to donate is fine. ha. They can be basic/simple. Like I said in my OP it is just for the TC lockup mod and the trans shift solenoid mod (so I can have 2nd gear, when I'm off-road mostly).
So I just need a single pos. switch (on-off) and a dual position switch (on-off-on). And maybe some wire if ya got that as well.

i have about 10 toggles if you want them
I can PM you my info if you want.

Back