• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WINTERFEST PRE-REGISTRATION!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
The web host that hosts our pre-registration page is moving the server to a new data center on Feb 8th at 10PM PST....which basically means Pre-Registration will be down for approximately 8 hours starting at that time.

Just a heads up.

Winterfest Pre-Registration is up!

Clicky---> http://www.myxj.net/MWC/winterfest2008.php <----Clicky

Dinner Saturday night:
We will have roast beef with carrots and potatoes, roast pork with dressing and gravy. They will also provide dessert. Drinks will need to be purchased from the VFW. Your registration does not include a drink.

Hope to see you there!!

Any questions......ask!

Hale

Last edited:
I'm gonna say 2 weeks prior. I don't remember the lead time the Tshirt guy needed off the top of my head. That should give us plenty of time to get our numbers for Tshirts and what not. It may be after that a little bit, but plan on 2 weeks prior for now.

Hale

indyjeepnut said:
Registration site down?? 9:30am 1-26-08

It's working for me as of now.

MWXJ was down this morning too for a while. I'd say someone had issues on the other end, maybe randy was moving stuff or something.:dunno:

njsmuddyjeep said:
I have a question what day does all the good stuff go on can i just come down for one day? and still have it worth my time?

Saturday is the only organized day. Saturday will have organized trail runs, and that evening will be the banquet. After the banquet is the campfire. I highly encourage you to attend the campfire. It's always a very good time, it's where WF memories are made.:roflmao:

If all you can do is Sat., so be it. You'll have a good time. We'd be glad to have you. Hope to see you there!

Hale

The web host that hosts our pre-registration page is moving the server to a new data center on Feb 8th at 10PM PST....which basically means Pre-Registration will be down for approximately 8 hours starting at that time.

Just a heads up.

What will the dinner be?

I'm in no matter what, but my buddy Fred needs to know...

lesslimited said:
What will the dinner be?

I'm in no matter what, but my buddy Fred needs to know...

Good question! I can't believe I haven't posted that up!

We will have roast beef with carrots and potatoes, roast pork with dressing and gravy. They will also provide dessert. Drinks will need to be purchased from the VFW.

stupidweirdo said:
The paypal link showed "WinterFest 2005"
Time machine?

:dunno:

I don't care as long as we get your money!!:D

PREREGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED SOON! WE NEED HEADCOUNT NUMBERS FOR TSHIRTS AND DINNER! IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AND CAN'T PRE-REGISTER FOR SOME REASON BEFORE WEDNESDAY THE 13TH THAT'S FINE BUT PM ME, SO YOU WILL HAVE A TSHIRT AND WE CAN COUNT YOU IN FOR DINNER. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE EVENT, BUT IT IS MUCH MUCH EASIER IF YOU PREREGISTER. THANKS!

I wont know when my knee surgery is going to be until my appt with the doc on the 18th. If I can put it off to after WF i'll come down. If it ends up i have surgery before WF I doubt wheelin' will be an option for a few months.

Is that to late to pre-register?

xj4life said:
I wont know when my knee surgery is going to be until my appt with the doc on the 18th. If I can put it off to after WF i'll come down. If it ends up i have surgery before WF I doubt wheelin' will be an option for a few months.

Is that to late to pre-register?

My suggestion is fill it out and then pay when you show up at WF(which is an option). If you don't show up, we don't have to refund you anything.

Stuntman Mot said:
i registered for wf last week, should i be getting anything in the mail, or will they just have my info when i show up?
You'll get your stuff at the registration table at WF. We don't mail anything.

Back