• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

25th Anniversary in Moab

whatevah

It's Yellah!
I was planning for a May/June 08 road trip Arizona/Utah/Wyhoming but I saw the forum planning for the 25th Anniversary event in October 08. That's a couple more months to save fuel $$$ and buy more spare parts.

Anybody else from the NAC area planning on attending?

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=197

From what I have heard JohnB, Sidriptide, and MikeinNJ are probably attending...

Ms. Lobsterdmb and myself are definitely attending as our wedding will be in Moab right before the event which equals a forewheeling honeymoon party1:

i've been planing a May 08 run as well, however the october event is really calling my name... just like the non-conformist in me to show up at an XJ event with a CJ.

sidriptide said:
i've been planing a May 08 run as well, however the october event is really calling my name... just like the non-conformist in me to show up at an XJ event with a CJ.

F IT !!!!!! i just made October reservations!!!!! i'll be there monday thru sunday.... :party:

sidriptide said:
F IT !!!!!! i just made October reservations!!!!! i'll be there monday thru sunday.... :party:

:) Hope i actually can get it together to make this trip myself. I missed the 20th by not having the rig quite done in time.

I looked at perhaps planing out a raodtrip to Moab with some friends in August, too bad this is in October, I'll be back in school by then.

sidriptide said:
desert in august? are you nuts???
A little, but this coming August is the only time off I will have until 2011.

Last edited:
got my confirmation today for a cabin. that's too damn far to sleep on the ground. and the NAXJA discount of 10% is a nice addition.

sidriptide said:
got my confirmation today for a cabin. that's too damn far to sleep on the ground. and the NAXJA discount of 10% is a nice addition.

I agree, thats why we are staying at the days inn.... We are also staying at red cliffs lodge right befor the event.

Back