• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Run 2023 May 25th-29th

Nice!

I might actually be able to attend this year. Any idea what trail might be run?

Im trying my best to make it carson valley trails this year so its all different

New/different trails would be cool :thumbup:
Although meeting up at Prison Hill the first evening is convenient.

Prison hill Friday late afternoon is hard to give up. I’m sure we will keep it the same for that. Working on new stuff for Saturday and sunday

****ing Italy, what a great place for a honeymoon man, we will miss you Twinhauler

Remember to register for the Reno Run by Friday, April 21st to have a guaranteed t-shirt!

You can email [email protected] or PM me on the forum as best methods to register.

You can still register after the 21st but no guarantee of an event t-shirt, tank or hoodie.

Currently registered we have:

cjmike
blondejon
Alboyxj97
Gordo
Blondejon
Chris Stancil
Aaron Rea
Skipper
Chris Scott
Seth
Steve H (shirt only)

Currently registered we have:

cjmike
blondejon
Alboyxj97
Gordo
Blondejon
Chris Stancil
Aaron Rea
Skipper
Chris Scott
Seth
Steve H (shirt only)

Dang, Blondjon bringing the crawler and the JL or the Waggy? haha

Text heading your way Mike.

Trail Run Itinerary

Friday May 26th

Prison Hill OHV 4pm 39.104858, -119.732284
This run is welcome to all vehicles. This area has mild dirt roads to hardcore wheeling.

Saturday may 27th
Meetup at the Bully's in Spanish springs at 9725 Pyramid Way #1001, Sparks, NV 89436. Across the street are two gas stations so fill up before meeting in the parking lot.at 9am for both trails.

Milder trail- Twister
Rec 33’s and one locker/armor

Harder trail- Billybob
Rec 35’s both lockers/armor

Both trails start on same road and split up trail. They both end in the same area.
If time allows we will run the end of Deloris before heading to our pizza party/ raffle location.

Sunday may 28th
Meetup at the maverick at 1651 Highway 88, Minden, NV 89423 at 10am.

Knucklebuster
Rec 33’s and one locker/armor as every obstacle has a bypass if needed.
If we have enough interest we will be hosting a run to bronco instead of knucklebuster.

Hello everyone, updated registration list as of today (time of posting) - if you're not on the list - please email me at [email protected] to register or PM me here!

YOU MUST CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO BE REGISTERED

Preferred method is the Sierra Chapter email but I do check NAXJA PM's and facebook messages as well.

The list:
cjmike
blondejon
Alboyxj97
Gordo
Blondejon
Chris Stancil
Aaron Rea
Skipper
Chris Scott
Seth - Need your info, Facebook message sent to you
Steve H (shirt only)
John Castro
Alan and Dean
Casey G
Anthony P
Matt W

Hello everyone, updated registration list as of today (time of posting) - if you're not on the list - please email me at [email protected] to register or PM me here!

YOU MUST CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO BE REGISTERED

Preferred method is the Sierra Chapter email but I do check NAXJA PM's and facebook messages as well.

The list:
cjmike
Alan
Gordo
Blondejon
Chris Stancil
Aaron Rea
Skipper
Seth
Jennifer and Jeff S
John C
Jason C
Dean and Alan (StarboardD and OnTheRocks)
Alex P
Casey G
Matt W
Chris S
Anthony P
Parker L
Ron H
Justin C
EricsXJ
Jay S
Brett O
James J