• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run 1/10/2021

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like next week we will see lower temps and more snow on Mt Hood.

Snow run to Trillium lake, maybe badger lake as well.

Meet at Government Camp @ 9am

all sizes and shapes welcome, make sure your heater works :cheers:

I am hopeful we see a foot or more of fresh snow to plow around in.

Last edited:
I really wish I could pull this off. However ran into issues I doubt I can get fixed before then. Is it even possible to make it to badger lake once it starts snowing?

I really wish I could pull this off. However ran into issues I doubt I can get fixed before then. Is it even possible to make it to badger lake once it starts snowing?

Anything is possible :clap: I have been trying to gauge the snow rates, I don't think there will be any more than a couple of feet. We should at least be able to cruise to Trillium lake. If its to heavy we can swing a U'y and go back down to lolo's pass.. but looking at the Government camp webcams.. Doesn;t seem like much yet. Its supposed to snow all week, so should be a couple of feet by next weekend.

I am thinking of making a run this weekend just check it out.

You need a hand on something, mask up and smother yourself in baby oil... I mean hand sanitizer.. and I am happy to help. lol

Anything is possible :clap: I have been trying to gauge the snow rates, I don't think there will be any more than a couple of feet. We should at least be able to cruise to Trillium lake. If its to heavy we can swing a U'y and go back down to lolo's pass.. but looking at the Government camp webcams.. Doesn;t seem like much yet. Its supposed to snow all week, so should be a couple of feet by next weekend.

I am thinking of making a run this weekend just check it out.

You need a hand on something, mask up and smother yourself in baby oil... I mean hand sanitizer.. and I am happy to help. lol

Sounds like a fun trip! Hopefully there’s at least one more before the seasons over. However if you could help me find more time in a day that would be wonderful. lol I just pulled my transfer case out last night to diagnose the noises it’s making.

I maybe up for this since it’s close. Seams pretty quite around the forums lately since most us old timers went into retirement.

I maybe up for this since it’s close. Seams pretty quite around the forums lately since most us old timers went into retirement.

I don't know about retirement.. Looking back..
I should have bought the house first.. then built up the jeep LOL.
Then weekends the last few years were all highschool sports and kid stuff.
now there all Adults.. :eyes: I win:sunshine:

Awesome!

I hope you all can all make it! The more the better! I am looking forward to wheeling with you all.

Out. My junk is stuck at the dealership waiting for a new DPF filter that’s on galactic back order. Never fails every single time I make plans my pile of shit breaks down and sits at the dealer for weeks at a time. At least this time I got a loaner. I think they feel bad because this is the 4th or 5th time.

Out. My junk is stuck at the dealership waiting for a new DPF filter that’s on galactic back order. Never fails every single time I make plans my pile of shit breaks down and sits at the dealer for weeks at a time. At least this time I got a loaner. I think they feel bad because this is the 4th or 5th time.

Galactic Back Order LOL! Another time then. I am not sure the snow is cooperating either. La Nina is too warm n wet..

If anyone is planning on showing up, post up! No one likes to wait around for no reason. I will be on CB7. Feel free to post other runs as well.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back