• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Ok I think I figured it out..

5YmXued.jpg

Egads, that pic sparks memories, wish I had that in my driveway right now! Looks great!

Hello everyone, Ben here.
Got a 1995 Cherokee, with only 136k on the ticker. Not only that but she is a two door manual!

Hello everyone, Ben here.
Got a 1995 Cherokee, with only 136k on the ticker. Not only that but she is a two door manual!

Welcome , Ben! I'm going to take a shot in the dark that you got the one that came across our for sale board. Nice truck, low miles for the year for sure!
Congrats, and welcome!
Rich

Hey good afternoon everyone, My name is Ben also! I'm from Lansing MI, I've got a 1994 XJ 2 door with a 4.5" lift of miscellaneous origins, with several fabricated parts that I have made, been having a ton of fun with mine for just about a year! I joined for a little be more of the technical aspect, help tracking down some of the more rare parts and to see what places I might like to take my wife and I on new adventures!
CRIM-qmNOZs
IMG_1692.jpg

Nice looking rig you've got there, Ben. We're happy to have you aboard.

Glad to have you. Plenty of fun to be had with a stock XJ.

Back