• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels/Tires for trade

Hack

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of stock white rims from my '88XJ with fairly worn 235's that I am looking to trade. I don't have any set item that I am looking to trade for so all ideas are more than welcome. I'm not looking for much either, maybe a tow strap or used tow hooks or coil spacers or a used skid plate or whatever. I don't plan on shipping these so I didn't place them in the for sale forum.

Hack said:
I have a set of stock white rims from my '88XJ with fairly worn 235's that I am looking to trade. I don't have any set item that I am looking to trade for so all ideas are more than welcome. I'm not looking for much either, maybe a tow strap or used tow hooks or coil spacers or a used skid plate or whatever. I don't plan on shipping these so I didn't place them in the for sale forum.
I don't need wheels and tires, but I've got a stock front skid. Actually, a whole bunch of stock stuff. Do you have any other cool stuff to trade? I'll be back in Davis towards the end of the month.
Maybe you've seen my truck around town, 91 longbed MJ on MT/Rs.

Hey Phil, I don't really have anything else to trade...just trying to get these wheels off of my balcony...
I don't think I have seen your truck around, but I have been spending most of my time outside of Davis lately, which may be the reasob..

Back