• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PSC hydro assist Dana 30

Cherokee93!

NAXJA Forum User
I have had little to no luck finding a write up or advise for installing a PSC hydro assist kit on a 93 xj Dana 30. I know most people dont keep the Dana 30. I not just attach it to the oem steering stabilizer mount and to my iron rock off-road over the knuckle steering tie rod? I need to replace my gear box as it is worn out, but I don't have the resources to upgrade my front axle at the same time. That is next in maybe a year or so. Anybody have any experience with this?

You can do it but for the amount of work and money to make a d30 worth you're better of just running the wj/Durango setup. Save up to do a proper ram assist.

If you just need a box call PSC and ask for part SG-251R.

Its an OEM replacement box that is ported for assist, but the ports are capped and you can just install it as is. When you're ready to add a ram, buy a ram and an upgraded power steering pump.

Back