• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A question of importance

Longstanding deal in the club now... MANY folks have gotten rid of their XJs or have modified them so highly that they're not considered XJs any longer, yet they're members of the BOD even.

So to answer your question, YES, you're allowed to be a member and not have an XJ. It's an enthusiast club, not an elitist club. ;)

Karl,
I appreciate the input and support that you have provided to this club (XJ or no XJ). And I appreciate you continuing to provide your input and support in the future (even if you TEMPORARILY do not own an XJ) . Your contributions are far greater than the type of vehicle you own.

Thank You,
Michael

2xtreme said:
Karl,
I appreciate the input and support that you have provided to this club (XJ or no XJ). And I appreciate you continuing to provide your input and support in the future (even if you TEMPORARILY do not own an XJ) . Your contributions are far greater than the type of vehicle you own.

Thank You,
Michael
I agree. There's no question of your importance. ;)

-----Matt-----

12GAXJ said:
Cool, another victim. :D

See you Sunday with a friend and his rig.

What about your rig? Oh, I see, you only want to beat on your friends rig. Yeah, I understand. I did that at Rimrock, when I "accidentally" blew up my front detroit... at Tahuya.... don't laugh.... Tahuya is hard core.

KarlVP said:
What about your rig? Oh, I see, you only want to beat on your friends rig. Yeah, I understand. I did that at Rimrock, when I "accidentally" blew up my front detroit... at Tahuya.... don't laugh.... Tahuya is hard core.

No, Ill be there too, in my rig. Test out the 33's.

Wait, I think this is all a set-up to shame us grays into going red. I mean Karl doesn't even have an XJ anymore and he's going red, how lame does that make us?

You don't have to answer that...... But I bet you wil. :)

I won't answer it but you know what I'm thinking :D

I'll hopefully be there at Reiter riding shotgun with Josh. So long as we fix his back shock locations. Not sure on my rig....I think it needs some attention I don't have time to give it.

Back