• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 keeps getting worse and worse

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
so i had just made it in the garage after parking my truck in its usual spot out in front of my house when i heard VROOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM
turned around just in time to see the top of the bed of my truck about six feet in the air

the dash is broken
the hood is bent the cab is completely bent
the doors barely open and close
and it almost caught on fire from the batteries jumping out of their holders and sparking on the em

****.....i hope the insurance doesn't try and screw me :bawl:

[URL=http://s285.photobucket.com/user/bob6406/media/six%20five%20Chevy%20wreck/DSC_0341.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s285.photobucket.com/user/bob6406/media/six%20five%20Chevy%20wreck/DSC_0347.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
What the hell is with people driving reckless in neighborhoods!

Hope it gets better for you buddy!

She must have been really hauling ass takes a lot of force to damage the good from a rear end hit! Holy crap dude!

So who hit you? You are screwed if it was a family member. I found out the hard way that they won't cover that. It looks like a total because of the frame tweak.

Damn dude...that blows! One of the main reasons I'm getting ready to put my house on the market. Sick and tired of my street being the damn autobahn. I have to leave my personal truck at my office during the week so I can park my work truck in my driveway....refuse to park either of them on the street for fear of that happening to them!

DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I know you should never hit a woman but I hope you shook the Chit out of her. J/K!

The very least she could do is make you a sandwich after ramming your keester like that.

The very least she could do is make you a sandwich after ramming your keester like that.

LOL -- ai carumba, that f'n blows... I've always feared there would be a rear ending trend at NAXJA, but this isn't what I had in mind... :eyes:

Was she high?? doesnt look exactly busy there......?

Unreal. Sorry E. That absolutely sucks!

hoping you have UM/UIM coverage...?

If she is a minor, you can go after the dad for the damages and either way, you can seize her driver's license until it is paid off.

one more word -- susbrogate. Fool lets his daughter drive a truck on which he knows she's not insured, he better be uncollectable, or he's going to be paying the bills himself, eventually.

Back