• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift question

boise49ers

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4" Trailmaster. Yes I know it isn't the best on the market. Anyway I have an add a leaf in the back which now sags , if I add 1.5" drop downs in the back and 1" spacers in the front coils, will it work fine with out any other mods ? The front coils seem to be lower now too. It definetly wouldn't be any higher then it was the first week after install, before it settled.

Also I have a clunck in my front end while in 4 wheel drive. It doesn't feel like it is in the transfer case. I can't feel it thru the Trans case Handle. I have replaced all the u-joints, last year. The axles and gears are all stock. I have 31" TSL Swampers all the way around, I had them staggered on my last rotation. Any ideas what may be causing this ? I had it before , but new u-joints took care of it for awhile. I should include that I don't have my sway bars on so my tires are worn unevenly. Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks !
:peace:

http://myweb.cableone.net/cherokeexj/

I would call trailmaster or the store you got them from to complain. Some lift manufacturers will stand by their product.
Jeep on!
--Pete
P.S. you might want to ask the thunk question in a separate thread.

Back