• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

electric fans

RedJeepRacer

NAXJA Forum User
Yes i am looking for a radiator electric fan that puts out the most cfm but it can't be taller than 12 inches or deeper than 2 1/2 inches. If you know of one please supply a website where i can buy it and how much cfm it flows with any reply it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help

Welcome to NAXJA. This Topic has been covered a few Billion times, and there are people that believe it works and some that don't .try searching for "electric fan" the info that you turn up should keep you reading for about a week or so.

Good luck

Dingo

RedJeepRacer said:
Yes i am looking for a radiator electric fan that puts out the most cfm but it can't be taller than 12 inches or deeper than 2 1/2 inches. If you know of one please supply a website where i can buy it and how much cfm it flows with any reply it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help

Try e-bay. Just type 12" electric fan in the search box and you'll find several to choose from. Just find the one that fits your needs:

http://search.ebay.com/12-electric-fan_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQsatitleZ12Q22Q20electricQ20fan

i dont know the measurments but the electric fans out of mid 90's ford taurus's are very impressive! a buddy of mine has one in his cj and its just crazy how much air it sucks in - i will see if he will measure it for me and if he knows the year model its from(if i get a hold of him i will re-post)

Back