• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RANT!!!!!

lazarus

NAXJA Forum User
while I may be "new" here and not a "member" I have made a few attempts to purchase items from guys on here , and have even tried to put my .02 cents in once and a while. This is a beef I have not just here but a few other places as well. IF you list something for sale, PLEASE oh PLEASE be able to go to it and put your hands on it when you list it. Twice I have tried to buy brakelines from 2 differant people on here and neither time were they able to "find" them and get them shipped in a timely manner. while I understand wholey the concept of having things laying around, I make an effort to put them aside or find them first before I list them or make them available for purchase. I am also a little put off by the fact I sent paypal monies and paid johnny on the spot, but was required to wait several days(a week this last time) to find out that the items were not even being shipped, and made to wait further for echecks or disputes to be settled. Im sure I will get a flaming for this one, but felt it needed said. Next time I will ask if the items is in hand and ready to go out before pay!!!!

I totally agree with you man, and as a general rule I like to sell to people who are local to me so I can hand the part to them in person. If I have something to sell that I can ship, I will take a pic then package it so it can go out ASAP.

John

Chero-King said:
X2, Seems like people knowing where the stuff there selling is, is just a given.
WWWWWWRRRRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
Don't EVER assume anything of people.
I worked with a guy at an auto shop who had NEVER heard of the star pattern for putting wheels on..... And I thought that was a commonly known thing.

imma honky said:
WWWWWWRRRRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
Don't EVER assume anything of people.
I worked with a guy at an auto shop who had NEVER heard of the star pattern for putting wheels on..... And I thought that was a commonly known thing.

SHeeeeit, I learned the star pattern when I was 14!

But yeah your right, I really shouldnt assume anything.

man, in all honesty, its a lot less frustration sometimes to just call up a place and order what you need even when it costs more. people are just lazy by nature and sure they want to sell things but when it comes to delivering the goods, people get super lazy about even going ot the post office to ship stuff.

i would much rather pay extra and know someone actually got it on its way out the frickin door and on its way to me.

Back