• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New T&T Customs Frame Stiffeners

Jeepdogrob

NAXJA Forum User
I have up for sale a NEW pair of Frame stiffeners. They are exactly the same as when they arrived on my doorstep. Sell for $169.95 straight from T&T customs. Just selling them because I need cash (like the rest of us). So, if anyone is in the market for a pair of these this could be an opportunity to save some $$ on retail and shipping.

Make me a REASONABLE offer.

Check out their web site.

http://www.tntcustoms.com/webV3/xjstiffeners.asp

I'm cuirous how these mount up with other parts. Do they allow use of stock crossmember holes? Anything that needs to be moved around or adjusted due to these? Thanks a bunch!

~zach

zacattack said:
I'm cuirous how these mount up with other parts. Do they allow use of stock crossmember holes? Anything that needs to be moved around or adjusted due to these? Thanks a bunch!

~zach

Stock x-member holes can still be utilized. There are cut-outs for them. You just have to drill 2 holes in the rear of the driver side stiffener to bolt your break cables back up onto the frame.

Hey rob, just PM'd you. Can paypal you funds today, and we can hook up to swap gear whenever - I'm in no hurry.

Back