• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truck Night in America is Casting for Season 2

I've seen one episode. I guess they really dumb some people up?

I know several contestants that have been on the show. They script it all, of course. They make them say dumb stuff to make the show more fun. For example, they said one of the trucks "Stripped the teeth off the starter and that's why it won't start" while he was sitting there spinning the engine over. They made a big deal out of replacing a busted rear shock on a Jeep "So she would be able to steer."

Bottom line, it's TV. The wheeling community is NOT the target market for this show. The target market is some 8 year old city boy that loves monster trucks.

I wish they would get rid of the silly challenges like pushing a building off the cliff and the slingshot thing.

The sling shot was cool when they knocked the drone out the sky with the crapper, other than that no real skill involved. Stretch as far as you can and release.

There are several applying from NC4x4 and a couple that have already been on it. Some of the ironman crew have applied too.

Back