• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally Got A Video Up of My Exhaust

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got to a point with my exhaust to where I am happy. I have been through so many mufflers and different positions of piping, and now I think I am done. (for the time being anyways)
Setup is a 2.5" Performance Curve Hi Flow Cat - 2.5" Dynomax Bullet - 2.5" Tailpipe - with a 3" tip.
Just thought I'd share in case someone is looking for this sound. It is really not as raspy in person as it is in the first video. Please enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR9AHPYKv1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsARcxHSZ-Q

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah Tim, I have been around High Point. I just landed a new job, So I am setting up for that.

Awesome dude congrats! Where are you working? I've been doing a couple of interviews here lately myself...among the hundreds of graduates without a "real" job!

sounds pretty awesome, i have a tanabe exhaust i plan on removing from my civic soon, i wanna try it out to see how it sounds. its not a rice boy type exhaust, its an oval canister and actually sounds similar to yours. not super close . but yours gave me some ideas on what to get

Awesome dude congrats! Where are you working? I've been doing a couple of interviews here lately myself...among the hundreds of graduates without a "real" job!

I landed a job with High Point Bank. Making good money and I will have every federal holiday off with 18 days paid vacation....So I am pretty excited.

something wrong with the video.. it shows a WWWWAAAYYYY too clean xj ...
lol

sounds good man

mark

I landed a job with High Point Bank. Making good money and I will have every federal holiday off with 18 days paid vacation....So I am pretty excited.

That's awesome dude! PM me your number and i'll let you know when/if I make it out to Uwharrie this summer.

Is that smoke coming out? or water?

mark

Back