• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

Crabapple

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to give them an A++ for Customer Service. they hooked me up with a great deal on their rock sliders. I ordered them at 2 PM EST on Wednesday(9/10) and recieved them today Friday(9/12). The guy was extremely polite on the phone and made sure my application would fit my 2 Door. Overal I was EXTREMELY impressed with everything in my order process. Now that's what I call Customer Service!

i agree, theyre always easy to deal with and if they make a mistake they are quick to fix it at theyre own expense.

Do they have two frame attachment points or three?

I agree. I bought some shackles off ebay from them. It was missing one small part, and I needed it to install them that weekend. Called them, and they overnighted me a whole new set of all the hardware that came in the kit.

Tenny said:
I agree. I bought some shackles off ebay from them. It was missing one small part, and I needed it to install them that weekend. Called them, and they overnighted me a whole new set of all the hardware that came in the kit.
yeah, they sent me the wrong size control arm bushings and overnighted me the right set.

theyre also offering a discount to NAXJA members right now.

Last edited:
Crabapple said:
I just wanted to give them an A++ for Customer Service. they hooked me up with a great deal on their rock sliders. I ordered them at 2 PM EST on Wednesday(9/10) and recieved them today Friday(9/12). The guy was extremely polite on the phone and made sure my application would fit my 2 Door. Overal I was EXTREMELY impressed with everything in my order process. Now that's what I call Customer Service!

They do have customer service, I think they must beat them.

I dont get beat often but rest assure I beat allot haha.

seriously though guys I really want to thank everyone for the support I get from this club and if it is ever possible I will buy any clun member a drink if we get the opportunity to meat :cheers:

Got my Sliders installed! I'll take pictures after while. They have two attachment points.

I would have to agree. they really are quite the group. I am back and forth on what i am going to do with the XJ and they are pretty much answering everything i ask. Thanks guys.

GRIMUS99XJ said:

seriously though guys I really want to thank everyone for the support I get from this club and if it is ever possible I will buy any clun member a drink if we get the opportunity to meat :cheers:

I say that in jest, but having people be NICE to the customers, especially the stupid ones, is tough. I used to manage a couple of people on a computer helpdesk. There were a LOT of stupid calling, and strangely enough they all had a computer attached to our network, and systems. :D

Oh, give me a break......Don't we have a Rough Country orgy thread already?

:wave:

GRIMUS99XJ said:

Meet you in Moab next month!

I've had great service and quality from them myself. I wouldm\n't hesitate to buy from them again, and with the discount, I need to hurry!!!:clap:

HaleYes said:
Oh, give me a break......Don't we have a Rough Country orgy thread already?

:wave:

But....I love orgies.......

Yea, pictures will have to hold off till tomorrow, but I will!

ordered mine friday the 5th, got my shipment today! great product, great packaging, AWESOME price.

Here is some poser pictures of the sliders

n1395120502_30282239_8375.jpg

n1395120502_30282240_8749.jpg

Back