• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Brake Lines SS FT XJ/MJ

KINGSIZE

NAXJA Forum User
RE1550 Brake Lines SS FT XJ/MJ/ZJ/CJ - Extended front stainless steel brake lines 22" long.

Brand new in the bag from RE $50 + shipping

RE1550.jpg

RE1515 Brake Line SS Rear XJ/ZJ - Extended rear stainless steel brake line 18" long.

Brand new still in the RE bag........$20 + shipping

RE1515.jpg

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks'
Robert

6-22-04 STILL WAITING.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY I PROMPLY SENT PAYMENT, HE FINALLY TOLD ME HE RECIEVED PAYMENT AFTER ALOT OF BS.

SO WHATS THE FREAKIN PROBLEM! :smsoap:

I HAD TO BUY THEM (AGAIN ) FROM SOMEONE ELSE

JUST SEND THE MONEY BACK.

THANKS,
TOM

Still Nothing. I think there needs to be a feedback system setup for people like this. Ive bought from other people on here with no problem but with out some kind of feedback system who knows what kind of person your dealing with. Thinking your not gonna get taken by a fellow jepper doesnt work :twak: . Im just glad it was only $80 not a couple big bills. Just a thought.

I second you on that a feedback system would work well. Unforunatly sounds like its to late for you to get your money back or a product. But maybe you will meet him at a trail run sometime or someting......then you can deal with him.

This Kingsize character lists himself in sales at Kilby Enterprises and lists Kilby's website as well. I've had good dealings with Brad and very good customer service with the one very small problem I had.
Not to suggest that Brad is in any way responsible for or in control of this Kingsize character, but a call to him might prompt a response to your totally legitimate concern. I'd suspect that Brad is not aware that someone is doing bad business while posting the Kilby website as his own.
Just my $.02.

Hi guys. I got an email from xjmoser a little while ago and figured I better come over here and say something. Oh, Tom, I sent you an email back but it bounced.

Anyhow, Robert doesn't work for me anymore. He hasn't worked for me for 3-4 months now. I don't know the exact date but that's close enough. Last I heard, he was working for http://www.jcfabanddesign.com

At the time Robert posted this, he was selling stuff that I've accumulated over the years but all the stuff would have been TJ related, not XJ. These brake lines are XJ parts as you already know so I can safely say he was acting on his own at the time. If you find out otherwise Tom, get a hold of me and I'll take care of any debt I have with you.

Good luck with this!

Back