• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 two door XJ

cumorglas

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
WNY, Lockport. 89 two door not perfect by any means but pretty clean and straight for a jeep that spent this many years in WNY. fuel tank rotted through and gone but plastic zj tank here to put in it. not running without the tank but new rear mainseal and pan seal. 3 in rusty's coil lift front and mixed leaf pack in rear. 31 in kumho Mud tires. second set of doors i was going to make into half doors. junk guy will give me 270 on saturday. if you want it for a project come get it before that and i'll take less.

i had intended to put my mercedes om617 into it but i have come to the conclusion that between the cruising sailboat and the jeep i need to get rid of some of my projects. the jeep is what is going. if you are into the idea of the diesel conversion we can talk about the om617. it is still in the 300d

IMG_20180520_185822.jpg IMG_20180522_190053.jpg

Back