• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO XJ stock suspension

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for XJ stock suspension parts: coils, control arms and leaf springs. Track bar optional. Don't need shocks. Don't care about bushings condition because I won't drive this XJ as long as I can install the parts and roll Jeep around. Cheap or even free would be great. I'm in Colonia NJ so North or Central Jersey would be the best but let me know what you have.

I have all that but it has a 2001 XJ on top of it. Bad motor but mostly clean otherwise. Runs and drives...go ahead and ask me ....it's all there save some missing parts out of the hatch area...come get it from me in sj for 500, get the parts you want from it, part out the rest for profit.

I have all that but it has a 2001 XJ on top of it. Bad motor but mostly clean otherwise. Runs and drives...go ahead and ask me ....it's all there save some missing parts out of the hatch area...come get it from me in sj for 500, get the parts you want from it, part out the rest for profit.

Thanks for the offer. Very tempting but as of right now I don't have a room in my driveway (2 XJs parked there) and kind of tight on cash. Situation might change in 2-4 weeks though so I'll keep you updated. Any pictures? You can email them directly to [email protected]

I'll take a couple tomorrow. It's an 01 sport, maroon with all power options and ice cold AC. It has a nasty rod knock but does run and drive and has not been modded in any way. Interior is nice except for the sagging headliner and a lot of dog hair. One dented front fender and a tiny bit of rocker rust. Otherwise very solid.

Last edited:
Back