• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: 2000 Cherokee w/ RE 5.5" Extreme Duty, 35" MTR's, IPF 968's and roof rack

carlton989

NAXJA Forum User
FOR SALE: 2000 Cherokee w/ RE 5.5" Extreme Duty, 35" MTR's, IPF 968's and roof rack

I am selling my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. It has 94,000 miles on it and is in great condition. I have owned this Jeep for 6 months and have put over $7,000 into it while owning it. The suspension and driveline features a Rubicon Express 5.5” Extreme Duty Suspension Lift (sits 7 inches), JKS Quicker Sway Bar Disconnects, Old Man Emu Nitrocharger shocks and steering stabilizer(4 months old), JKS Bar Pin Eliminators (4 months old), Rubicon Express Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit, Rubicon Express rear driveshaft, DPG Offroad Bumpstop Plates, DPG Offroad Sway Bar Quick Connects, like new 35/12.50/15” Goodyear Wrangler MTR’s (4 months old) and 15X8” Pro Comp Xtreme Steels Black rims (4 months old). The exterior of this Jeep consists of a Garvin Wilderess Full Length Sport Roof Rack with 2 light mounts and a spart tire carrier (spare tire and rim matches other 4 and is brand new, never mounted), 4 brand new 6” IPF 968 off road lights (2 on roof rack, 2 on bumper, comes with white covers), Rock Lizard Fabrications Monitor Lizard Front bumper with receiver hitch, Rock Lizard Fabrications Iguana Quarter Guards, DPG Offraod Transfer Case Skidplate and Custom 4X4 Rocker Guards. The inside of the Jeep is mostly stock with the exception of Memphis Power Reference 5.25” speakers that replace the stock ones. I also have a high end Alpine CD player, Memphis 500 watt amplifier, power capacitor and 2 10” Memphis M Class Subwoofers in a hooker box. I plan to take them out but I will throw them in if buyer wants them. Also there is a Prestige Car Alarm installed that features keyless entry, alarm features and remote start. Front floors, back seat floors and cargo area are covered with Husky Foor Liners. Hi-Lift jack is mounted to the stock spare tire mount inside the vehicle in the cargo area. I also have a CB radio mounted to the sunvisors using a Rock Lizard Fabrications Gecko CB mount. The Jeep is in excellent condition with the exception of a few minor paint blemishes. Drivers quarter panel and tail gate were repainted after I bought the vehicle as they had scratches and it bothered me (what can I say, I’m a perfectionist). Heating and Air Conditioning work great (A/C compressor was replaced with a new one a month ago). 4wheel drive works great with no hesitation. Transmission shifts great thanks to the new driveshaft and slip yoke eliminator kit (no driveline vibrations whatsoever). Engine starts right up every time. Has never broke down on me and has been super reliable. I change the oil with BG Products Synthetic Oil. Fenders have been professionally trimmed to clear up to a 37" tire. Tires were just balanced and rotated 2 weeks ago. Jeep rides great with no wobbling or swaying. It truly rides like a stock Jeep and is great on the highway. I bought the vecicle with just the lift and slip yoke elininator installed. I purchased almost every part from DPG Offroad and Rock Lizard Fabrications and have a folder full of receipts from parts, labor and even oil changes. To the best of my knowledge, my Cherokee is the tallest and best built one in my town and in my opinion, the nicest! It has the best parts you can buy installed and it is obvious by the way it rides and performs. I am asking $14,995 OBO with the stereo and $14,495 without the stereo. Price is negotiable and I am willing to consider trades. Vehicle is located in Wichita, Kansas and can be viewed and driven almost anytime. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (316)-992-1299 for pictures, any questions or to arrange a showing. Thanks, Will Carlton

Re: FOR SALE: 2000 Cherokee w/ RE 5.5" Extreme Duty, 35" MTR's, IPF 968's and roof ra

Hey ya'll. The Jeep has a Dana 35 in the rear with 3.55 gears and a Dana 30 up front with 3.55 gears. If I kept the vehicle, I would swap out the rear for a Ford 8.8, but I gotta sell it (I'm in college). I have had many offers on the Jeep in the last few days and I have decided to lower the price to $12,995 obo without the stereo. Thanks ya'll, Will Carlton

Back