• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holiday Party Sat 12/10 in Long Beach!

How many folks are showing up, and how many are eating?

• One adult, not eating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two adults, not eating

• Three adults, not eating

• Three adults, eating

• One kid (under 11), not eating

• Two kids (under 11), not eating

• Three kids (under 11), not eating

• One kid (under 11), eating

• Three kids (under 11), eating

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Once again, Brendan and Araceli King have generously agreed to host our Holiday Party at their house on Knight Avenue in Long Beach, CA.

We'll call it 12pm-whenever folks leave. Bring your own chairs and beverages. We will arrange for food (what is yet TBD, but probably sandwiches or something), and will appreciate donations to help offset the expenses.

Please feel free to bring a dish to share, as well.:chef:

If you want to bring an unwrapped toy, they will be donated to a valid childrens' charity in the name of the Chapter, on your behalf.

It's always a good time, with good people. Stop by for as long as you can. The Kings also have a giant (made of 2x4 pieces) Jenga game that Brendan made, that's great fun to play or observe.

Please answer the poll, or PM me if you just can't make it work. It gives us counts for anticipated attendees, and whether or not they will be eating whatever we supply. You can answer multiple options, so if you have 2 adult eaters, 1 adult not eating, and 2 kids that are eating, you just choose each line that applies. If there are more than 3 adults and/or kids, choose the "1", "2", --AND/OR-- "3" person options...

Hope to see you there!! :cheers::woohoo:party1:

I'll be bringing Chapter and event shirts with me.

If I can drag E-man away from his homework for awhile...

Sounds good!

Someday, I'm going to make this holiday party. It won't be this year, but someday. Maybe next year, maybe the year after. It depends on how smoothly the move next year goes.

Many thanks to Brendan and Ariceli for hosting this for so many years.

David Bricker / SYR

It depends on how smoothly the move next year goes.

David Bricker / SYR

:huh:

:roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

:rof:

:laugh:

:huh:

:laugh:

Trying to get my butt moved to HI. Supposed to be this year, but Noah had (well, his wife) to go get pregnant, though things got little delayed.

David Bricker / SYR

Araceli has graciously and generously offered to cook; the Chapter will reimburse her for the costs of the ingredients. The chapter would appreciate some help covering the costs, or Araceli likes wine :laugh:

Menu as of now is:
Chicken tacos
Beef tacos
Rice
Beans
Salad

I will ping Brendan and ask.

This is going on this coming Saturday, hope to see folks there!

I will ping Brendan and ask.

This is going on this coming Saturday, hope to see folks there!

My how time flies when you don't have wings. Shhhh, don't tell anybody; but I think Time has a Meth problem.

Lol, that would explain a lot.

See you in a few days!

He said "Time", not "Tim".

:rof:

Oh, I know. Time being on the meth does explain some things. Tim on meth would be something totally different

Back