• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

I've got 4 stock wheels and tires from my WJ. Tires are toast, but they'd be good for rollers. But they do have the 5 on 5 bolt pattern.

IMG_20170921_172250.jpg

RSM; Rectal Satisfaction Meter?

2 post and I get 2 smart azz remarks. Everyone likes a tight azz not a smart azz. Bent, whatever floats your boat, I'm not here to judge.

Buoyancy.

2 post and I get 2 smart azz remarks. Everyone likes a tight azz not a smart azz. Bent, whatever floats your boat, I'm not here to judge.

People are supposed to know what RSM means for a location? Really?

David Bricker / SYR

I only know it because I work in South County and my sister-in-law wrote a book about the history of the Rancho Santa Margarita (that the city is named after) and Camp Pendleton. She works for the USMC as a historian. I get all the cool publications.

Since we've gone off on this tangent, I spent a year in the FSM. And I don't mean the Factory Service Manual.

I could understand spending a year in the Factory Service Manual. It is pretty easy to get lost in that thing.

I've been to a particular 'nesia but I don't remember which one.

Last edited:
I've been to a particular 'nesia but I don't remember which one.

Lol. I got it! After a bit, and almost at the point that I was gogin to suggest that one.

David Bricker / SYR

Bucket of what I can't even begin to imagine.

Back