• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

titan stroker?

1989xj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a stroker long block (would love the hesco but dont have an extra arm and leg to pay for it) found this one on e-bay for about 2 grand built by titan mtr. anyone got one? if so how does it perform? just wondering Iwould add the thread for the mtr but i'm a computer retard and dont know how if you want to see it just go to e-bay and search 4.7 stroker.

SOmeone wrote the same question a while back. Search for it and see what the consensus was.

The search button is our friend!! I don't think anybody has actaully got on from them yet, or at least they don't post on here. I don't think it's a matter of performance from the motor, just longevity.

The price of the Titan Engines strokers looks good but very little is known about them and their engine specs so I'd contact them and find out more before committing any money to them.

Back