• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose got the appliance hookup?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I'm in need of two items, a dishwasher and a stacked washer/dryer. I haven't selected the exact brands yet (gotta do the research) but figured somebody here might have a good price hookup 'cause this stuff is expensive and I wasn't planning on buying a washer/dryer!

Thanks

We have bought several of out appliances from the sears outlet center. things like a little scratch and they enloaded stuff for up to 50% off. We got our dishwasher, oven/stove, washer and dryer and big screen from there and in total we have paid on the average of around 65% of of the price in the store. Stuff still comes with full warranties. they are just out of the box. Go prepared, bring a truck, tiedowns and a blanket. you won't be disappointed.

x2 on the sears outlet, great deals and there all over, im not to fond of a used washer and dryer, maybe im wierd???

Don't forget there's rebates on the front loading washer/dryers. Got 250 back on my washer and like 125 on the dryer. Check with your utility company. We have had the Whirlpool Duet's for 4 years now without issues. Same as the Kenmore, but different. :)

markw said:
Don't forget there's rebates on the front loading washer/dryers. Got 250 back on my washer and like 125 on the dryer. Check with your utility company. We have had the Whirlpool Duet's for 4 years now without issues. Same as the Kenmore, but different. :)

Is that only valid if you purchase an EnergyStar certified unit? Unfortunately space in the garage is tight so I have to get a 24" wide laundry stack (most are 27"), none of the 24" models are EnergyStar compliant.

I've decided on Whirlpool for both appliances, cost to benefit wise they both seem to offer the most bang for the buck compared to similar units.

Really when we went to check out the Sears Outlet in Ontario, they didnt really seem to have that great of deals on anything.

Costco is where its at. Or wait for a set to come on Woot. Ive seen a few once and a while.

Try BestBuy, they are usually asshats but If you find a fridge or other that they 'just took out of the box' it is a few hundred off. We just bought a $1800 fridge for $1,000. so pretty sweet deals. Far between but great deals.

Back