• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Provide photos / wire trace of 00-01 XJ transfer case gear indicator harness adapter?

maxbraketorque

NAXJA Forum User
I recently converted my 2000 XJ from NP231 to NP242. The final piece of completing this is installing a shift indicator jumper harness for the NP242. The Mopar jumper harness is no longer available, so I am building my own. I found and have the electrical connectors for both ends, but I have not been able to find a good photo of the jumper or a wiring schematic to allow me to copy it. Does anyone have a good photo or a wiring schematic? A wiring schematic or trace would be preferred because I suspect that the NP242 jumper harness using unmarked wiring just like the NP231 jumper harness that I have leftover.

The complete wiring diagrams are in section 8 of the FSM.

Here's a pic of the page...
P1080885.JPG

Thanks. This image in combo with some other info I already have will get the job done. I'll post a how-to on making the jumper after its all done and tested.

Back