• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Saturday 12/11 in Long Beach, CA

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Once again, Brendan and Araceli King have generously agreed to host our Holiday Party at their house on Knight Avenue in Long Beach, CA.

We'll call it 2pm-8pm. Bring your own chairs and beverages. We will arrange for dinner fixings (what is yet TBD), and will appreciate donations to help offset the expenses.

If you want to bring an unwrapped toy, they will be donated to a valid childrens' charity in the name of the Chapter, on your behalf.

It's always a good time, with good people. Stop by for as long as you can. The Kings also have a giant (made of 2x4 pieces) Jenga game that Brendan made, that's great fun to play or observe.

I'll probably set up a "poll" closer to the date, to get something of a head count for food.

Hope to see you there!! party1:party1:party1:

Once again, Brendan and Araceli King have generously agreed to host our Holiday Party at their house on Knight Avenue in Long Beach, CA.

We'll call it 2pm-8pm. Bring your own chairs and beverages. We will arrange for dinner fixings (what is yet TBD), and will appreciate donations to help offset the expenses.

If you want to bring an unwrapped toy, they will be donated to a valid childrens' charity in the name of the Chapter, on your behalf.

It's always a good time, with good people. Stop by for as long as you can. The Kings also have a giant (made of 2x4 pieces) Jenga game that Brendan made, that's great fun to play or observe.

I'll probably set up a "poll" closer to the date, to get something of a head count for food.

Hope to see you there!! party1:party1:party1:

When you post your Pole/Remi make sure to include a text as I'm a possibly maybe but am shit for watching forums and such lately. I have it on my calendar but may get pre-empted with an NYC trip so won't really know until the last minute. (i.e. just like SCF this year).

And I finally remembered that I should post it on Facebook, as well... which I did.

Once again, I will be stuck in NY, unable to get out there. Other than trips to HI to play musical tenants, I've not gone anywhere in the last two years :-( (except a quick wedding and T-day trip)

I hope everyone has a great time, with good company and friends.

Maybe, hopefully, we really get moved permanently this coming summer, and the likelihood for extended hall passes should increase greatly.

David Bricker / SYR

Back