• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

harbor freight jack stands

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know if they have a warranty, my dad sorta ran one over with his f250 and its smashed, it really makes me wonder if they can really take 6 tons

HF has dubious quality on some things but jack stands are meant to hold something up and are designed to work with a load on top. Take an egg and squeeze it on the ends - it is very hard to break. If you completely enclose it in you hand and squeeze, it won't break. Set a weight on the top of the jack stands and they work fine. Run them over, and they will break.

we were backing a trailer and they were sorta sticking out a bit, i thought it was kinda funny and it folded like a taco

I've had a set of the HF 6 ton jack stands and they are beefy......the 6 ton rating is with the load being placed on the top and tranfered through the frame.

They aren't designed to be run over by a 3/4 ton truck.....they are JACK STANDS. Warranties are for product failure, not operator error or stupidity.

Back