• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: D30 locking hubs

sdspearo

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
If you ever run across a D30 hub conversion kit in your travels, please let me know.

I can do this kit complete New and to your door for $1078

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
714-875-2414
www.RWKHausSupply.com

I've never looked at the prices of locking hub kits, but to me that seems like what you would pay for a whole front axle. Or maybe it's just the cheap bastard XJ owner in me.

Cereal....that's a chunk of dough.

OP....curious, why do you want the hub kits?

I don’t know about you, but I got my ford Dana 44 that had Warn Premium hubs for $525. That’s with 3 inch, .5 wall tubes and much larger inner C’s. Sure you have to put a decent amount of $ in for the swap, but you get a lot more flexibility as bar as building is concerned in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The axle is a TJ D44 (D44 pumpkin, D30 outers). Yeah, new hub conversion kits are stupid expensive. I was hoping to get lucky and find some used just to make the rig more streetable. Don't really need it, but would be nice to have.

The axle is a TJ D44 (D44 pumpkin, D30 outers). Yeah, new hub conversion kits are stupid expensive. I was hoping to get lucky and find some used just to make the rig more streetable. Don't really need it, but would be nice to have.

My bad! Yeah, that’s a tough situation. Is there a possibility of swapping D44 C’s and knuckles from a Ford or Chevy to get locking hubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back