• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '91, '96 and a '98

Rikkrott

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm off work the last 2 weeks in April and will finally have time to pull/ship parts so let me know what you need and if you need it shipped and I'll get you a price. I live in Oakford, IL but work in Springfield so could possibly meet somewhere for bigger items. I have pretty much every part, engines, tranny, transfer cases, body panels, interior panels, and all those little items that you're "gonna get one someday". Let me know what you need and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

I'm looking for pigtails & maybe switches on the fog light switch, rear wiper switch, rear defrost switch or switches... the 98 should have them...let me know

I need the fuel line from the return of the fuel rail to the rubber fuel line. And I need the throttle cable. Either the 96 or 98 should work. I need these items to finish my stroker. Shipped to 66061

Parakeet

Looking for a good front driveshaft. I'm in Springfield so no shipping needed

If the 98 has a 8.25, I could also be interested in that

How much for the 1996 ECU shipped to 45251? 4.0 engine right?

Thanks
Nick

If the front flares on your '98 are in good shape I will take 'em. I would also like the metal bracket piece that holds 'em to the body. I think I would need to get this shipped since I just returned from the Springfield area... Will be headed to Manhattan KS, 66502. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, as usual I've been extremely busy. Should be pulling the '98 in the garage this afternoon, most of the body/int parts are already pulled so I've just gotta get the drivetrain out. I'm going make 1 mass reply to everyone so look for your UserID

Vinceru - none of mine have a 242 but I have an old one in the shed that I've used for parts, I could ship you the shaft from that one for $45.

Rando89 - not sure what it would cost to ship the leafs, how does $150 shipped sound.

WHITE93 - no lifts and I don't want to sell just that part from the console

lilredxj99 - I'll have to check to make sure I have them, I can probably fit that stuff in a Flat Rate Priority Mailer for like $9 so let me know for sure what you want and I'll shoot you a price.

Jeepm@n - sorry I don't have any tan interior, mine are all gray

4wdParakeet - I have both items but I've gotta see how long that fuel line is to see if it will be hard to ship, if it's short I'd take $30 shipped

philagony94xj - I'll have to make sure it's the booster you're looking for, I'd take $50 shipped.

kmanxj5050 - I know if have tail lts, have to check condition of shroud and canister, it they're good I'll take $50 shipped for all 3.

EFR98XJ - I'll have to check on the gear ratio and spline count, I'm pretty sure it's a Chry 8.25, I"ll let you know.

markread - $100 shipped with u-joints still on

-xj - '98 seat is ok but dirty, bracket is shot, I think the bracket in the 91 and 96 are good
though, switch plug and latch bolts I've got, have the door panel clips but I don't really want to pull the panels off just to rob the clips though, I'll see if I've got an banged up doors I can get some from

hanaxj87 - $100 shipped, it's a 4.0 liter, 2wd

87warrior - no flares on the '98, sorry

chpmnsws6 - $70 if you wanna pick it up in Spfld

Back