• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PS3, tools, jeep parts, misc for sale

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Time to clear out some more stuff I don't need.

PS3 250gb, 3 games, wired and wireless controllers. Hardly been used. $200 obo

Still have 2 Tekonsha brake controllers $35 each

4.5" reflector telescope $60 obo

B&D Navigator saw, kinda like a light duty sawzall, hardly used $15 obo

Warn premium hubs for D44, few scrapes but work fine $30 obo

5 BFG AT 235/75 on steel rims. Typical surface cracking, only the one with uneven wear has slight leak. One on six spoke rim in pretty decent shape. $50

Clip on towing mirrors (two) $10 obo

5 10 spoke steel wheels with three center caps, two usable tires $40 obo

Dash trim in good shape, make offer

Grey door panels in good shape, make offer

Manual remote mirrors, work fine, make offer

95-96 clock spring, no cruise, make offer

Grey sun visors in decent shape, make offer

Pyramid 12" woofer BNIB $20
I was able to fit one of these in the rear niche without cutting anything, see pic.

Pyramid 2-channel amp BNIB $40

Pioneer CD radio $10

I need those mirrors.

I'd offer beer, but....

so whatcha want? $20?

That works, want me to see what shipping would be? Or can we do a MWC parts train?

I'll take the hubs.
OK

I'm interested in the door panels as well. Are they for 96 and older?

Came out of my 96, make me an offer. The hubs should fit in a small USPS flat rate box, but the door panels would be pricey to ship. MWC parts train again?

Came out of my 96, make me an offer.

How does $20 sound?

The hubs should fit in a small USPS flat rate box,

I will PM you my address.

but the door panels would be pricey to ship. MWC parts train again?[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with parts train or hang on to them until WF.

How does $20 sound?

I will PM you my address.

I'm cool with parts train or hang on to them until WF.

$20 is fine.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Hawaii for WF, but I could get them to Rewster or one of the other Chicago area guys. We'll see what develops, maybe an upcoming Badlands run, perhaps their Toys for Tots thing...

Nice Panasonic CD radio $35 obo

Factory CD/cassette radio $35 obo

Brake controller $10 obo

Steering gearbox, good for core, rebuild and port for hydro assist? $40 obo

Kohler generator, very low hours, hasn't run for a few years. I started taking apart the fuel lines during a power outage, the power came back on and I left it as is. Engine turns freely. It should start right up with a carb rebuild/cleaning. I'll need to move the jeep again to see the wattage rating, but I'd guess in the 4-5k range. $80 obo

Instant workbench. Formica top on two layers of particle board, solid maple edges, with 500 lb brackets and pocket hole for lag screw, on 16" centers. Holes for 4" ish vice. I've beat on lots of stubborn jeep parts in a vice attached to this thing, it's solid. $35 obo

Craftsman stubby wrench set, 3/8-3/4", $15

Crescent stubby ratcheting wrench set 5/16-11/16" $20 obo

Ryobi 1/4" router, hardly used, with a few basic bits $20 obo

Newer brake controller $35
Older brake controller $10
gear wrench set stubby $20
Total: $65
For $65 will you shove it all in a flat rate box and ship it?

mac 'can paypal and pm my address' gyvr

If it will fit in the small one yes, otherwise it's $7 more for the next size up.

If it will fit in the small one yes, otherwise it's $7 more for the next size up.

It won't.

$70 shipped?

mac 'if it fits it ships' gyvr

That works, want me to see what shipping would be? Or can we do a MWC parts train?

parts train is good, they're for the truck so I won't need them until the spring.

If that factory CD player will work with the infinity amp in Jennie's 01 I need that too. Her tape deck quit and that's how the sirius was hooked up.

Also interested in generator.

I don't have your number. I PM you mine, we'll talk about it and make arrangements to get stuff.
May just have to make a trip out that way.

parts train is good, they're for the truck so I won't need them until the spring.

If that factory CD player will work with the infinity amp in Jennie's 01 I need that too. Her tape deck quit and that's how the sirius was hooked up.

Also interested in generator.

I don't have your number. I PM you mine, we'll talk about it and make arrangements to get stuff.
May just have to make a trip out that way.

Radio was out of Cindy's 98 with the infinity system. Don't know if we ever played a cassette in there though, probably shoulda checked it before I pulled it. Pretty sure the one in the 99 works though, I'll check it, call you tonight. We have the grandkids though, so I probably won't be able to talk too long.

Still have a newer brake control?

I'll take it.

I'd be interested in the sub and amp delivered to wf if you still have it in a week or so.

Fore 'spent a lot of money in Ohio last weekend' Wheeler

Back