• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 94 four door xj

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Got everything except tail lights.

Manual doors.

Body is in decent condition.

Good running 4.0, $300. You can still hear run.

East/central Michigan. Make offers.

What kind of arm rest do you have in the front door? The dogleg shape or rectangle?

Gray?

I need some random grey interior plastics. I kind of lit the interior of my Dad's on fire burning in new rockers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I want your driver's arm rest. Provided it's still intact.

Surely! PM me your paypal addy.

How far are you going with this part out? I need a sheet metal piece that would have to be cut out. If you get to the point that you are going to scrap the body, please let me know and I'll gladly pay for time, shipping, and a recip saw blade or two if the lower driver's side hatch opening interior corner is in one piece.

How far are you going with this part out? I need a sheet metal piece that would have to be cut out. If you get to the point that you are going to scrap the body, please let me know and I'll gladly pay for time, shipping, and a recip saw blade or two if the lower driver's side hatch opening interior corner is in one piece.

there will be nothing left when I'm done. I can do that, you would be paying price for the whole hatch because it would of course be rendered useless.

your best bet is to show me exiactly what you need with a picture of the exact area you are needing.

Dan, how much for the passenger side seat belt buckle? The guy I sold the 94 I had to needs one.

Back