• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest swap meet

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
I know some of you guys have already made arrangements to buy/sell/trade parts, and I have some tools and tool boxes set aside for a few of you.

I have a few more things I discovered during the garage sale prep, and some leftovers from the sale that someone may be interested in.

Not much in the way of jeep parts, just a pair of D35 c-clip shafts for free, and factory spare and cargo covers, will trade for a good beer...

Anything in the next few pics is free...

pair of seat covers

misc hand tools, parts trays, small compressor, stick-on RV levels, visor mirror, lift blocks...

plastic file box

small roller stand

Scanner with manual and drivers $10 obo, works fine

12v mini vacuum $5 obo

The Makita drill now has a brand new Jacobs keyless chuck, still only $20

John,

I would gladly take the small roller stand and the 2 black parts cabinets/drawers on the right in the third pic. Let me know what ya want for them, I dont want to be that big of a mooch! :D

Thanks man :thumbup:

John,

I would gladly take the small roller stand and the 2 black parts cabinets/drawers on the right in the third pic. Let me know what ya want for them, I dont want to be that big of a mooch! :D

Thanks man :thumbup:

Well, the garage sale prices were $1 each for the parts drawers and $3 for the roller stand, and nobody bought them, so make me an offer, you big spender :D

How about I buy you and Cindy some lunch from the mezzican joint up the road? Sound good?

I have some TJ flares.
once it stops raining around here,
I can get a few pictures up.

BOB

How about I buy you and Cindy some lunch from the mezzican joint up the road? Sound good?

Seat Covers.

Whatcha thinking?

Rev

One good beer is more than enough for any of this stuff, guys...

I could really use the parts tray and bolt shelves but you are 4 1/2 hours away!!!

This the Brewfest swap meet, Brewfest is a perfectly good reason to drive 4.5 hours.

Mods, shouldn't this be moved to the For Sale section?

hell yes it is enough of a reason....I am driving 7 hours one way.....b/c that is how I roll. And I love beer and the company is worth the drive. Period.

John, is that drill a 3/8" or 1/2" chuck?

3/8"

Old Man Emu Liftt
1.5" includes coils, leafs & all 4 shocks.
Coils are 18.5" tall.
Front shocks extended 22" compressed 13.5"
Rear shocks extended 22" compressed 13.75"

$550 + shipping for Black
$500 + shipping for Red,Green or Blue

Will seperate.
Coils $100
Leafs $250
F. shocks $125
R. shocks $125
+ shipping

Delivery to Brewfest included in all prices.

JIM.

Coils $100
JIM.

hmm...Considering...
Edit: I don't want to low ball ya, Jim. I'm looking for 3" of lift, I've already got the Rusty's 1.75" spacers up front and those paired together would do the job. I've also checked out the prices for Rusty's 3" lift coils and they're the same price. So, it'll take some thinking...don't worry about me if someone else comes around for them.

Last edited:
Old Man Emu Liftt
1.5" includes coils, leafs & all 4 shocks.
Coils are 18.5" tall.
Front shocks extended 22" compressed 13.5"
Rear shocks extended 22" compressed 13.75"

$550 + shipping for Black
$500 + shipping for Red,Green or Blue

Will seperate.
Coils $100
Leafs $250
F. shocks $125
R. shocks $125
+ shipping

Delivery to Brewfest included in all prices.

JIM.

Hey Jim what's the model number of the leafs and do they come with bushings? What condition are they in?

Hey Jim what's the model number of the leafs and do they come with bushings? What condition are they in?

Not sure. They do come with the yellow bushings. I got this off of a wreck & from the looks of everything it's probably been on 6-8 months. This XJ wasn't wheeled at all. JIM.

hmm...Considering...
Edit: I don't want to low ball ya, Jim. I'm looking for 3" of lift, I've already got the Rusty's 1.75" spacers up front and those paired together would do the job. I've also checked out the prices for Rusty's 3" lift coils and they're the same price. So, it'll take some thinking...don't worry about me if someone else comes around for them.

Just let me know.

Not sure. They do come with the yellow bushings. I got this off of a wreck & from the looks of everything it's probably been on 6-8 months. This XJ wasn't wheeled at all. JIM.

I'm looking for about 3-3.5 out of leafsprings combined with Brians shackle boxes. If they are the right ones I might take them off your hands.

I'm looking for about 3-3.5 out of leafsprings combined with Brians shackle boxes. If they are the right ones I might take them off your hands.

I'll try to find a part # & post it tomorrow night.

Back