• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj for sale

terrystasko

NAXJA Forum User
4.0 automatic with about 136,000 miles stock 3.54 gears
Power everything, and it all works
AC has a leak...beleive it's a bad compressor, ( I fill it up and about 3 weeks later it stops working again)

The good;
8.8 rear with ALL new stuff
-brakes, both pads and e-brake shoes with hardware
-rotors
-new calipers
-new brake hose and lines
-SS t-line
-Riddler cover
New novak slip yoke eliminator installed
New CV rear shaft from rubicon express
New TNT long arms and belly pan
New rubicon front 6.5" springs
New rubicon 5.5" leafs
New rubicon 1" boomerang shackels
New ACOS adjustable front coil spacers
New Rubicon adjustable trak bar with drop braket
New skyjacker hydro shocks, (fronts need to be longer)
New Rusty's steering link
New control arm bushings in front hpd30 out of a 1999
New 6x6 usa h1 true double beadlocks re welded for a 4.5" offset with stock cherokee lug pattern
New h1 wrangler military tires
I'm sure a lot more, but you get the point.

List of other mods;
Rhino lined interior
Rhino lined outside as a two-tone effect, (looks really good)
used psc power steering unit

The bad;
Has a "rebuilt" title. 2 owners ago it was rolled, and the roof cut off and replaced.

It's 99% done, still needs a good front axle, or revamp the steering geometry of the hp30. I didn't want to put too much money in the hp30 because this spring I was going to rip it out.
Not really streetable. I drove it locally, but it was a scary trip not having a sway bar.
The only rust was the floor boards from the inside out. The carpet got wet, and the previous owner left it like that. When I rhino lined I cut out some cancer and grinded the rest of the surface rust down before rhino lining. The rockers are MINT!!

Looking for $4k or best offer. The only trade I would be interested in is a TJ with a 5 speed, (willing to add money to the deal).
Reason for selling is that this spring I'm moving downtown, and don't want to put the jeep in long term storage.
Its located in Carol Stream, IL and I can tow it if needed.
(330) 651-1864 cell, my name is Terry.

Here are some pics, I have a ton more, but this will give you an idea.
">">">">">">">">">

What size tires are they? EVERYTHING works you say... tranny not slipping, no leaks? Anything mechanically wrong one needs to be aware of? Would it drive to just west of the Mississippi? (Dubuque, IA)
Are there any extra/spare parts?
Please send me some more photos of what ever you have.
Thanks!!
[email protected]
Barry

THANK YOU!!!

i have been wanting to see a blue one with black at that body line. Looks great i am so doing this to mine now.

good luck with the sale!!!!

Man thats a good price for a rig that built! Good luck with the sale!

THANK YOU!!!

i have been wanting to see a blue one with black at that body line. Looks great i am so doing this to mine now.

good luck with the sale!!!!

I started with herculiner, and imediately took it back off because it didn't look right. It had way too much texture. The one I stuck with is rustoleum, they make one that does not have any heavy texture, and it looks great.
Here's a close up of it. It's dirty, but you get the idea.
">

where did you get it from and how much??

sorry for the hijack ;)

No biggie, hijacks keep the thread at the top of the list:cheers:
Autozone sells it in 1 gallon pails. It's dirt cheap, and i would not use it for a bedliner, but for the outside you will not be let down, (mainly because it is easily washable since the surface isn't as rough).
Also go to the Home depot and pick up a gallon of Xylatone, (i Think that's how it's spelled) it is by far the best thinner to remove excess, or clean with.

Nobody has bought this thing yet? All it needs is geared right?

Back