• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 99 XJ 2 door

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a 99 XJ that is a 2 door, white in color w/ black/dark grey interior. I am keeping the drive train out of it, but the rest is up for grabs. Both doors are in great shape w/ power windows, interior is all there minus the headliner and the console lid & fog light switch panel. Has both air bags still intact w/ covers etc. Front end collision, so no front end parts or pass fender. Hit me up with your needs...I can transport to Pig Gig next weekend.

Cheeseman, OUT!

It is the white one that is getting parted.

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

How much for what's left of it Cheeseman? Does it have a title?

How much for what's left of it Cheeseman? Does it have a title?

blow up my digits yo, it can be discussed...it has an Iowa scrapping certificate, from what I understand it can never be retitled in Iowa as a functioning vehicle :dunno:

Last edited:
PM'd

Tyler, I need a pass. mirror for ze jeep!

ya since your parting out the doors i need that window regulator.

sounds good, I have decided to part the doors out at this time, so everything will be up for grabs from the doors

All PM's have been returned at this time.

Looks like my buddy (bwfdrums) is already talking to you about the window regulator

Tyler, I need a pass. mirror for ze jeep!
Aaron, you have a PM

Price on the hitch?
It is only the 1 1/4 " hitch, not a2" receiver, but if still interested, it would be cheap...like real cheap....

ya since your parting out the doors i need that window regulator.
You have a PM w/ pics and a video

Looks like my buddy (bwfdrums) is already talking to you about the window regulator

Thanks for getting the word out :D

All PM's have been returned at this time and all items that have had payment received today are boxed and ready to ship tomorrow, Thanks!

Back