• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF fall camp! 10/14-10/16

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Who is down for a Saturday day trip or fri-sun Campout?

I've been itching for a cold fall campfire.. Any interest?

Upper Lyda camp.. After work Friday 10/14👍🏼

Dudes, my wife had two grandparents (dad's dad and mom's mom) pass away while we were on vacation last week. Hence, I have two funerals to attend this weekend. Sorry to bail, I really want to wheel, but sometimes $hit happens. I'll catch you next time.

Out unless someone is just wheeling Saturday and let's me ride shotgun
Unsure of my passenger seat situation at this point. Maybe.
Dudes, my wife had two grandparents (dad's dad and mom's mom) pass away while we were on vacation last week. Hence, I have two funerals to attend this weekend. Sorry to bail, I really want to wheel, but sometimes $hit happens. I'll catch you next time.
Bummer to hear, Nate. Let me know when you want to head out, and I'll join you.
I should be there Saturday. Still working on Loyd to come also.
Joe
It's looking like it's going to be a sloppy day on Saturday. I'm way overdue for some trail time, so I'm still in rain or shine!

Well, I just got word we are expecting 8" of rain and severe wind this weekend

I don't follow the weather much, but from my understanding this storm is going to SUCK

I'm postponing camping at this point.. I don't mind camping in rain, But hurricane weather sounds miserable:mad:

Back