• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front driveshaft from a auto needed in Sacramento

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Front driveshaft from a auto needed in Sacramento.

I need a front driveshaft for my Jeep. Ryan used the CV from the front for the rear driveshaft due to the NV241 Rock Trac having a yoke rather than the round flange that the SYE kit on my 231 had. I could use the entire CV double cardan driveshaft from an auto trans XJ. All I really need though is the CV with the 2 1310 u-joints. My Rock Trac had a 1330 input/1310 ouput and I was able to get a 1310 yoke from RE so that I can reuse a stock front driveshaft. Driveline of West Sac wants $350 for a 1310/1330 custom driveshaft so I'd like to use a stock one now that I have a 1310 yoke to adapt it and run 1310's throughout. I have some cash, but have alot of spare parts as well that someone might need. Please post up if you have a d.s. you can spare.

thanks,
Troy

Big Red said:
I was going to head there if I couldn't help someone get rid of one that didn't need it anymore. My front axle was moved forward about 1-1.25" so it should be fine. Ryan said to look for a stock 32" front d.s. I have 1, I just need the double u-jointed CV because Ryan used my front for my rear so I could get home. My NV241 had a 1330 front input, but I got a 1310 NV241 yoke from RE so I should be able to reuse a stock d.s. I would like to for the cheap cost and also so I can carry a spare on the trail. A custom 1 1330/1310 CV is $350 from Driveline in West Sac.
Troy, you're back now and I know you want to keep the drama down. Look at your two posts in this thread. You gave a whole bunch of the exact same information twice, and to top it off, most of it is completely irrelevant!

In this thread you very simply could have said
Big Red said:
I need a stock front driveshaft for a 4.0/auto, anyone got one?

We don't need all the other info, and frankly, don't care. Just trying to help.

crawlin89xj said:
i have one and will be up in the arden area on saturday driving tow truck. where are you located i can swing by and drop it off.

jeff

I live in Citrus Heights by the Sunrise Mall (Sunrise/Madison). I can meet you whatever is convient for you. Thank you very much. Can you pm me your cell# so we can hook up. I'll pm you mine.

BrettM said:
Troy, you're back now and I know you want to keep the drama down. Look at your two posts in this thread. You gave a whole bunch of the exact same information twice, and to top it off, most of it is completely irrelevant!

In this thread you very simply could have said

We don't need all the other info, and frankly, don't care. Just trying to help.

Sorry about the echo on my posts. I'm trying to be better about that kind of stuff.

Back