• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IMPORTANT: For Chapter Application - Your NAXJA Status

What is your NAXJA status?

• I am a current NAXJA member.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • I am not a NAXJA member but plan to become one as soon as a Southern California Chapter is establish

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I am not a NAXJA member.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Okay, I need to get a few numbers from all of you, if everybody would please take part in this poll I would appreciate it, this is for our Chapter Application.

Please only take part in this poll if you are from California and are south of Fresno (that is our geographical area).

This poll is only running until Tuesday, May 13, 2003, so please vote now.

Thank you,
G. Sequoia Armstrong
Southern California Chapter President-Elect

I believe that by our by-laws to be an official full fledged paying member you have to have either xj or mj, but..... don't let that stop you. You are welcome to come to any of our events and participate. ALso you don't have to be a Club member to hang around the boards and post :) :) One thing though we'd ask is that technical questions about your ZJ be placed in the other tech forum instead of the tech and oem as those are geared to xj and mj and other posts sometimes get "flamed" by others or might get moved by admin to the other tech forum :)

So where in SoCal are you? and what have you done to your ZJ and what are you planning to do :) :)

Kejtar

from bylaws:

Qualifications For Individual Membership
Use of an XJ/MJ to participate in NAXJA Events
At least 18 years of age

Qualifications For Chapter Membership
Open to XJ/MJ owners only

zjmike said:
Can, I join even if I have a ZJ?....MJR????

Yes Mikie you can join. It is open to owners of XJ/MJ owners and enthusiasts. As Remi stated you are welcome to join us on runs/events anytime. I think you need to get out of the house, don't you ?.:D

As Kejtar said there, not for a true membership. But we'd still love for you to come out to our runs and such. I'd like to see a ZJ in action, it's not exactly a common thing to see!

Keep an eye out, we'll have something going soon.

Sequoia

Yeah, Mike, I am ready to get out of the house...

I thought since all of my old ZJ wheeling partners have now down graded to TJ's (they were all assimilated) I need some fellow Unibody partners to wheel with..

Kejetar....I have done alot to my ZJ..IT shouldn't have any problems keeping up.

Just awaiting a few final touches, like some WJ calipers and discs...(hint hint)...but otherwise it is pretty good to go...

MJR....shoot me an e-mail about your NO-Slip....I am just about ready...

FYI...here is my "all cleaned up, freshly detailed" recent poseur shot...

standard.jpg
:anon:

zjmike said:
FYI...here is my "all cleaned up, freshly detailed" recent poseur shot...

That's the only way I've ever seen your Jeep, "all greased up".

Mike at the rate of assimilation around hear it's going to be tough to keep wheeling with other unibodied Jeeps!:D

Jeff should have his TJ by now.

Anyhow Mike you need to get that thing DIRTY.

mark
orgs mfg

Mark, I will NOT be assimilated, no matter how cracked and creeking my unibody gets...

Unibodys unite!.....:anon:

Mark Hinkley said:
That's the only way I've ever seen your Jeep, "all greased up".

Except for when he was burning dirt trying to get up that hill at MDA a while ago and he even got in the magazine for it. :rolleyes:

MJR said:
Except for when he was burning dirt trying to get up that hill at MDA a while ago and he even got in the magazine for it. :rolleyes:

Hey, burning dirt...hopping shopping carts, dropping the kids off at soccer practice, whatever it takes for a MAGAZINE spot...

zjmike said:
Hey, burning dirt...hopping shopping carts, dropping the kids off at soccer practice, whatever it takes for a MAGAZINE spot...

Misinformation, what the hey. By the way how is that aluminum 44 locker and 4.0L working for ya ?.

Yeah, Dual ARB's and a simple 4.0l with 33" mt/rs

and he wheeled all weekend with this simple setup....:anon:

Sheeze Rex and Kate where have you been hiding ?. I haven't seen you since HDR last year. I hope things are well.

Dan Turner said:
I'm a little late as well. Count me in for a membership in the very near future.

Dan

Dan we would be glad to have ya. We will be getting some runs setup soon enough and would be happy to have you come along.

See ya out there,
Mike R

Back