• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Cragar D Window 15x8, 4 back spacing $100

JCS JP

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says. I have 4 Cragar D Window 15x8, 4" back spacing. These tires have been used for rock crawling. And do have rock rash. All hold air. 1 tire has the inside lip bent out (like a bubble in a tire). I have never used Fix-a-Flat or Slim. I would like to sell as a set. I will post pics Tuesday night when I get back to San Diego.

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

1 Bad
IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

2nd Bad different rim than 1 Bad
IMG_5131.jpg

Sorry for the long delay. But I want to make sure I got all defects on the rims. Last one is the backspacing.

IMG_5123.jpg

Put me 3rd in line, I am thinking about getting a set of AT for daily driving as my muds are wearing like a mofo!

Just waiting on Ha1ry Dangl3r. If he is out then you are up man.

Are these located in Mirimar?? If so I am, most certainly, out. Sorry that I didn't notice this before showing interest...

If they are in SoCal, where are they located?

Are these located in Mirimar?? If so I am, most certainly, out. Sorry that I didn't notice this before showing interest...

If they are in SoCal, where are they located?

Ha1ry Dangl3r they are located in Mirimar. So I take it you are out then. That means WebDog you are up.

Got the pm and that will work. Thanks WebDog. So far these are sold to WebDog.

Especially that long of a drive for some wheels in that shape and for that price...I got mine for 125 with 4 useable 33x10.5 BFG ATs...thats alot of gas to go there and back lol...

LOL

Yeah, I noticed theres one in florida too, too common of a name I guess. I figured you must have thought he was out of state or something. :peace:

The sad truth to this is. I was in Tampa, Florida when I posted this. But I did say that I would put up some pics when I get back to SAN DIEGO. Than and my location should of been great clues. But not everyone can win at the Hasbro Game Clue.

The sad truth to this is. I was in Tampa, Florida when I posted this. But I did say that I would put up some pics when I get back to SAN DIEGO. Than and my location should of been great clues. But not everyone can win at the Hasbro Game Clue.

Apparently i missed that?? :dunce:

If they're still available, i might be interested. it's still pretty far though... like 2-2.5 hours from me.

Back