• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple questions about a couple different things

Hubbazoot

NAXJA Forum User
1. Is this the stock cat for a '92 H/O XJ?
SpringCreektrip1006.jpg

2. Is there any way to milk a 2" lift for more flex without going any higher? I already have shocks for a 2" lift.

3. Anyone know how wide it is in the back of an XJ from inside wheelwell to wheelwell? (See blue line in image) I got about 42"
wheelwell.jpg

1) Looks like it - OEM cats came with that four-bolt flange that doubled as exhaust hanger attachment.

2) Dunno. Are you running blocks, AALs, or arched springs? The springs would give the best flex, I'd think. Don't forget to put longer rubber brake lines on as well - you'll need them.

3) Don't have a measuring tape?:looser: Seriously - that's a measurement I'll need to make myself one of these days, but I've got plenty of other things in the way (both on the skeds and in my truck!)

1) Looks like it - OEM cats came with that four-bolt flange that doubled as exhaust hanger attachment.

2) Dunno. Are you running blocks, AALs, or arched springs? The springs would give the best flex, I'd think. Don't forget to put longer rubber brake lines on as well - you'll need them.

3) Don't have a measuring tape?:looser: Seriously - that's a measurement I'll need to make myself one of these days, but I've got plenty of other things in the way (both on the skeds and in my truck!)

1. Alright thanks.

2. I'm running an AAL with arched springs, soon to become a BP using another XJ spring.... it's sagging hardcore.

3. I measured it and was looking for an x2. I had a lot of crap in the way and I want to make sure it's right.

Back