• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New bird dog!

SCW

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up the new Brittney Spaniel puppy today. Can't wait for spring now, the Knucklehead (my Airedale) will have some high-class company from now on and pheasant season will be loads of fun. It's too cold to do much with her yet, so we've just been watching her around the house this evening. Housebreaking sucks, but we've only had one accident so far. She's getting us trained pretty quick :D Not really sure what to do with a small dog, The Knucklehead is near 70# and I didn't consider him big. This poor girls will top out at about 30#, practically fragile! So far he doesn't know what to do with her, every time she jumps on his bed he looks at me for helps and ends up on the floor trying to get away from her. It's only going to get worse for the old boy too....

P1070577.jpg

P1070578.jpg

P1070566.jpg

Awwwwwww! How Cute! :thumbup:

which, btw, is the same thing people say about babies....

that is - until the poop comes out! :shocked:

ECKSJAY said:
Thanks for the ugly-ass pics. :)

Nice lookin' dogs. :cheers:

Yeah, I've been really having some camera trouble lately. I have a Panasonic FZ10 that used to be a great camera and take fine pics, but now the white balance is screwed up and won't take true colors on any setting, including manual. I also have a small pocket-sized Kodak that also used to be good but it now takes pics like a cell phone, anything light colored is always blurred and indistinct.

Looks like I'm in the market for a new camera, the $700 worth of cameras I have just won't take a good pic anymore.

SCW said:
Yeah, I've been really having some camera trouble lately. I have a Panasonic FZ10 that used to be a great camera and take fine pics, but now the white balance is screwed up and won't take true colors on any setting, including manual. I also have a small pocket-sized Kodak that also used to be good but it now takes pics like a cell phone, anything light colored is always blurred and indistinct.

Looks like I'm in the market for a new camera, the $700 worth of cameras I have just won't take a good pic anymore.

I meant ugly-ass baby pics. :D Not the photos themselves... ;)

Back