• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! A/C bracket and pulley needed asap..

1SYCRYD

NAXJA Forum User
Well, My A/C Bracket pulley that the belt driven fan attaches too on my 97 Cherokee sport is coming apart and fan is hitting my vibration dampener. Does anyone here have one for sale or know where I can get one? I see then new for $288.00 and i think that is nuts. If anyone has one please let me know. Reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for any help,,

Ive got them off of my 99' not sure if they are the same but let me know if your interested. Thanks Joey 602-463-9589

Yes I am, I read my post and think I need to clarify what I need. I really dont need pulley, I need that bracket with the bearing in it for the belt driven fan pulley to attach to. If this is what you have I would be very interested in picking it up, Please let me know,,, thanks.

I have everything off of my blown 99 motor complete still so if you want to set something up let me know I can get pictures of everything when I get home this afternoon if you want. Shoot me a text thanks. 602-463-9589

I have everything off of my blown 99 motor complete still so if you want to set something up let me know I can get pictures of everything when I get home this afternoon if you want. Shoot me a text thanks. 602-463-9589

Ok, Due to holiday and work I will call you after work Friday and set up a time to come over and see what you have. I am by hunt hwy and Gary..

Back