• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rough country x-flex for sale.

1SYCRYD

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Rough Country X-Flex joints (upper and lower) with Jam nuts for sale.
Looking for $80.00 no shipping, Local only. I am in Queen Creek.

PM me if interested for more information or email [email protected]

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the Joints I have for sale.

20130309_164401_zpsfd198d2c.jpg

If you will ship them I will take them for $75 paypal shipped to 19067.
PM me if you want to sell them.

Back to your crib.
I asked if he would ship and 5 bucks less is hardly lowball. It is a standing offer he now has. He can take it from there. Bugger off.:peace:

This is your warning...This is AZ Chapter, don't make rude remarks and tell people from this Chapter to "go back to their crib and bugger off" or you will not be welcome back. The seller clearly stated what he was willing to provide, read the original post if you would like to verify.

And that is why the OP PM'ed me and gave me a shipping rate.
I just gave him an offer.

Yes, I wanted a local sell to avoid hassles of shipping and any possible problems from money transfers... I did give a quote for shipping and that did not go so well, only because I don't like parts taking up space I will not use and was looking for a easy sell.
This did not happen so I am sticking to my original post and will only sell locally..

Thank You.

Back