• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is this worth the $$

1SYCRYD

NAXJA Forum User
jeep Cherokee 2.5 lift kit, used - $350

2.5 in lift kits. Clears 31" tires
Includes
Rubicon express lower control arms
Adjustable track bar(needs new tre)
New braided extended brake lines(rough country, new)
Custom length double cardan rear drive shaft(1 yr old, gets rid of vibes after lifting)
Front and rear pro comp es3000 shocks. (rear 3 mos old, front 1 yr)
Jks front shock stem mount eliminator(make shock mount stronger)
Sway bar disconnects(rough country)
Front coil spacers and rear lift blocks. Keeps your springs and leafs for good ride
Rancho steering stabilizer
Transfer case drop kit(new, but do not use if using custom shaft)

this is a very complete kit. you will not have to buy anything else

Will not sell by the piece. All or nothing

That pic is my jeep with the lift previously installed

• 3n83m33oc5Y25X65S2b34a98528938d551515.jpg

Why do you think you need a drive shaft for a 4.5" lift or for that matter a 2.5 inch lift? I have a 9" long arm lift with a stock drive shaft, no SYE and ZERO vibration.

Who knew my lift would cause drama

Brake lines around a hundred bucks, RE control arms at least a couple hundred when you can get them, disconnects maybe 75....
Ya it's a good deal if you want a complete kit! Guess you could go with the 3" rock krawler kit with coils and shackles for about the same. I've been doing it all wrong, everything else is extra

Really 9" lift with a stock drive shaft must be hanging on by a lot

It's a 2 1/2 coil spacer with the stock isolator so ur right maybe is 3 1/4. Yes those are 31 on rubicons. If wanting to keep a stock ride on the street and Elvis the next day is ghey then so be it

I take that back, this is more ghey:

See this douchehat is the main reason i have gone away from NAXJA in past months. Someone asked for some insite on a price for a lift and a couple guys were for it and some where against it. Those who were against it gave there reasoning and that was that. Now some moron from another chapter and state comes in and offers absolutley no help to the person buying or selling the lift kit but some third grade answer. Here's an idea....keep you mouth shut unless you have something constructive to say and if you dont...go troll your own chapter classifieds!

Now since it seems like a full kit (shocks/lines and even a d/s) $300-$350 isnt really that bad of a price...

Now since it seems like a full kit (shocks/lines and even a d/s) $300-$350 isnt really that bad of a price...

:bs:

Blocks and spacers are crap!!! Well, front spacers arent too bad if kept small and meant to level off the front with the rear. Blocks are just pure garage, espically when used out back with our 1/4T leafs. In stock form XJ leafs can easily go to junk, with the added leverage of a block you can kiss you leafs goodbye in no time. That pieced together kit has some good extra parts with it that should be used when lifting, but its really missing/lacking the most important thing, the actual parts that lift the jeep.

:D

:bs:

Blocks and spacers are crap!!! Well, front spacers arent too bad if kept small and meant to level off the front with the rear. Blocks are just pure garage, espically when used out back with our 1/4T leafs. In stock form XJ leafs can easily go to junk, with the added leverage of a block you can kiss you leafs goodbye in no time. That pieced together kit has some good extra parts with it that should be used when lifting, but its really missing/lacking the most important thing, the actual parts that lift the jeep.

:D

Agreed.

Personally I wouldn't waste the money on it. But that is just me, not saying it isn't good for somebody else but not for me. I would rather have a kit that is meant to work with the vehicle rather than a kit that is pieced together. I wouldn't run a transmission drop, or blocks. But that is me.

Wow this lift is meant to get someone out on the trails who might be on a budget. Maybe money isn't an object to you and you've got the most bad ass rig ever. As far as pieced together I bet we can all piece together a kit out of different manufactures that could blow away most complete kits.
I didnt even list it here because I knew all the bs comments would be made.

Back